2020 Gamecock Baseball TicketsRequest Info
Secure your spot today for the 2020 season, for just $260. Requests to relocate existing seats or to purchase new season tickets are accommodated based on availability and assigned by Gamecock Club giving level and then priority point total within each level.
|First Base/Third Base Club|
$260 + $1,500 Seat Donation
$260 + $1,250 Seat Donation
$260 + $115 Seat Donation
$260 + $75 Seat Donation
$260 + $50?Seat Donation
$260 + $25 Seat Donation
The Baseball Flex Pass is an all-mobile ticket plan which fans can purchase for only $70 and receive 10 vouchers valid for admission to any home game except Clemson. Fans choose the matchup and the quantity of passes needed for each game. Passes do not need to be printed, as the program is 100 percent mobile. Additional passes may be purchased for $7 each.
How It Works
- Manage your Baseball Flex Pass through the South Carolina Gameday App on your iPhone or Android phone
Activate up to ten (10) passes to any home game this season
- Once you activate your passes, a mobile barcode and seat locations will be delivered to youSeat locations will be selected from the following sections, based on availability:
- Outfield bleachers
- General Admission Standing Room
- Seats are subject to availability and seating locations are first come, first serve.
- Once passes have been activated, there are no refunds or exchanges. In addition, the Baseball Flex Pass cannot be applied to post-season play and no credit will be given to Gamecock Club Accounts
- You will be able to start managing your Baseball Flex Pass in February, date TBD. Once you download the South Carolina Gameday App, click the “Tickets” button, then click “Baseball Flex Pass.” Make sure to use the same email address used for purchases to create your account
- If you use all of your Flex Pass passes, you can purchase more plans at any time.
Questions? Need more info?
No problem! Call the Gamecock Ticket Office at 800-472-3267